Arena 2 is a purpose-built indoor sports and entertainment venue. Distinctive laminated polished timber beams are an appealing feature of the extensive 3,400m2 open span interior.
With an ability to accommodate up to 5,000 people, Arena 2 comprises an extensive array of convenient features and amenities.
- Fully sprung beech sports floor
- Comprehensive range of stage modules available on site
- Fully integrated sound and PA system
- Single phase and 3 phase (32 amp and 63 amp) power throughout
- 4 changing rooms
- On-site ticketing office
- 4 individual umpire change rooms with showers
- Two 6m x 6m loading doors
- Full flexible seating options (tiered and individual seating)
- Free WiFi for all major events
- Sports markings for up to 20 badminton courts, up to 5 courts of basketball, volleyball and ultimate Frisbee, and 3 courts of netball
- Foyer area is available for pre-dinner drinks or as a registration area for conferences
Price: Please enquire today for venue rental rates. Community and School rate available.
Arena 2 has 4 intimate corporate lounges over looking the venue that can be used for either individually or in conjunction holding a capacity of 60 per lounge or up to 240.
Corporate Lounges include:
- Balcony overlooking the main arena
- Kitchenette area
- Air conditioned
- Sound System
Central Energy Trust Arena has two equipped Media Lounges overlooking Arena 2. These two lounges are positioned perfectly for all events held inside the venue whether it be for an international netball match or a school volleyball tournament.
Media Lounges Include:
- TV Platform with open viewing
- Bi-fold windows overlooking main arena
- Ladder for communications cabling
- Significant space for truck parking
- 3 phase power (32amp and 63amp)
- kitchenette facilities/ toilets
- Full data connections
- Air conditioned
- Viewing window through to Arena 3
- Internals and external access
Price: Enquire today for venue rental rates. Community and School rates available.
Click on REQUEST A QUOTE now for more information. One of our dedicated Client Liaisons will be available at your request to show you the venue and discuss price, space suitability, audio-visual requirements, marketing support, catering and any further requests or options.
Exquisite onsite Catering
All Leisure Catering are passionate about food and service and understand how important these services are for all events, big or small: this means we work with you to ensure your function meets your expectations and budgets.
A dedicated client liaison and event co-ordinators for every event – let us create a memorable event for you!