Central Energy Trust Arena – Stadium
The Central Energy Trust Arena Stadium has capacity for up to 18,000 people and consists of two corporate lounges, a media and control level, public concourse, sports changing rooms, and multisport main field surrounded by the speedway track.
The Stadium is home to the Manawatu Turbos with up to 7 matches during the winter months before the Robertson Holden International Speedway takes over the summer season with up to 23 meetings a year. Arena 1 at the Arena is the winter sports ground for the North Island Central Districts. The main field has a grandstand providing undercover seating, embankment seating and standing areas.
- Lighting – Lighting and generators used to run stadium lighting with a lighting lux of 1200
- Screen size – 42sqm
- Video inputs – SDI, HDMI, DVI, composite video
- Screen use – still graphics single or montage, live video, TVC, recorded video play-back and advertising
- Image size resolution – 1920 x 1080 16:9
- Score board – Score and game time over live video
- First class playing field with oval shaped dimensions of 165m long and 95m wide
- Large LED screen
- Speedway track
- Extensive parking and easy access
- Stewarts Electrical Supplies Lounge
- Media level – full facilities for television, radio and press representatives
- Coaches boxes
- Changing facilities
- Toilet facilities
- First aid room
- Anti-doping control station
- Photographer and media room
Event coordination services
Host your event with us and your very own event coordinator will ensure everything goes according to plan.
Our onsite caterers All Leisure are passionate about food and service, and understand how important these are for your event’s success. Choose from a range of carefully crafted menus that work brilliantly for all kinds of events, or we can work to your specific requirements.