Central Energy Trust Arena – Stadium
Arena 1 at Central Energy Trust Arena is the feature Winter sports ground in the Central Districts of the North Island.
The Grandstand complements the highly regarded playing surface and has been the prime reason why Central Energy Trust Arena has been so successful in recent years in securing a range of international and national sporting fixtures such as two pool matches of the Rugby World Cup 2011, Vodafone Warriors and super rugby matches.
The Central Energy Trust Arena Stadium consists of two corporate lounges, a media and control level, public concourse, sports changing rooms, and multisport main field surrounded by the speedway track.
The Stadium is home to the Manawatu Turbos with up to 7 matches during the winter months and then the Robertson Holden International Speedway takes over the summer season with up to 23 meetings a year.
The main field has one grandstand providing undercover seating, embankment seating and standing areas, it also features a 42sqm big screen. Lighting and generators used to run stadium lighting with a lighting lux of 1200
Screen Size:42 Square Metres.
Video Inputs:SDI, HDMI, DVI, Composite Video.
Screen Use:Still Graphics Single or Montage, Live video, TVC,Recorded Video play back, Advertising.
Image Size Resolution:1920 x 1080 16:9.
Score Board:Score and Game Time over live video.
Score and Game Time with live video full screen
- First class playing field with oval shaped dimensions of 165m long and 95m wide.
- Large LED screed which can be used for video replays, screening of DVD’s, advertising and imagery as required. Screen measure 42m2.
- Speedway Track – renowned for many of New Zealand’s National and International Speedway events
- Seating capacity of up to 18,000
- Lighting Level of 1500 lux
- Extensive parking and easy access
- Stewarts Electrical Supplies Lounge (Level 4) with striking 360 degree views of the ranges and Central North Island Mountains. This lounge can accommodate 400 guests standing or 200 seated banquet style. Glass doors open outside onto 148 premium balcony seats
- Media level – full facilities for television, radio and press representatives
- Coaches boxes
- Changing facilities / toilet facilities / first aid room
- Anti–doping Control Station
- Photographer and Media Room
Click on REQUEST A QUOTE now for more information. One of our dedicated Client Liaisons will be available at your request to show you the venue and discuss price, space suitability, audio-visual requirements, marketing support, catering and any further requests or options.
A dedicated client liaison and event co-ordinators for every event – let us create a memorable event for you!
Exquisite onsite Catering
All Leisure Catering are passionate about food and service and understand how important these services are for all events, big or small: this means we work with you to ensure your function meets your expectations and budgets.
Your event just got easier! you now don’t have to worry about the stress of finding a car park or paying for a park – your delegates and guests will be well looked after when visiting Venues & Events Palmerston North.